Friday December 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$89.99
Invite a friend or special someone to join you for a fun and delicious evening! Our chef Instructor will guide you while you work in groups to create a sensational meal. You will learn techniques such as how to make a creamy risotto, sear scallops, make a perfect pan sauce and more! This is a meal that you will want to make again for a night when you want to impress your company! In this class, we will prepare and enjoy: Crostini with gorgonzola, bacon and honey-Brown butter seared scallops-creamy risotto-sauteed spinach and bananas foster with vanilla bean ice cream. After class enjoy some private shopping time and a 10 percent discount on any purchases that evening. Also, choose one of our delicious balsamic vinegars as our gift to you!
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes