- This event has passed.
Sunday April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$65.00
Instructor: Chef Daniel Brelsford
There’s nothing better than wholesome fresh cheese! In this class, you will learn the how easy and fun it is to bring fresh cheese to your table or incorporate into your cooking. Controlling what goes into your food is top of mind for many people and this class will allow you to learn the methods of fresh cheese making.
In this class, you will learn how to make Ricotta Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese.
Although we have chefs knives to use in our kitchen, We strongly suggest that our class participants bring their own chefs knives to use during the class. You may transport them in a case or wrapped in a dish towel secured with rubber bands.
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes
- Allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated at an additional cost
- All class seats are non-refundable, much like a sporting event or theater ticket.
- We require 72 hours advance notice for class cancellations
- If cancellation is necessary (and advance notice is given as outlined above) we will issue you a store credit, in the form of a Chef’s gift card, for the amount of your purchase. This credit is valid for future event/class registrations or purchases from our store or our website.
- No exceptions can be made to this policy.
- Please note that Chef’s Emporium does not cancel classes/events due to inclement weather.
- In the event that Chef’s does cancels a class, the class will be rescheduled, a STORE CREDIT will be given, and you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Chef’s Emporium reserves the right to cancel/reschedule classes at their discretion if classes do not meet minimum enrollment.