- This event has passed.
December 21, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$49.99
If you love pasta but want to try something new…think Gnocchi. It is delicious, fun to make and easier than you may think. Our Chef Instructor will teach you the secrets to getting “light as a feather” traditional gnocchi using potatoes and will introduce you to a quick version of gnocchi using ricotta cheese (gnudi). Working in groups, you will also prepare delicious sauces to embellish your hand-made gnocchi. Once you learn how easy gnocchi is to make, “pasta night” just may become “gnocchi night”. In this class you will prepare and enjoy: Classic Gnocchi with Bolognese sauce-Gnudi(Ricotta Gnocchi) with spinach and a brown butter sage sauce
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Date:Friday, December 21, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm – 9 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes