- This event has passed.
New Orleans Storytelling Night
Saturday July 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80.00
Join us for a special evening featuring the tastes, and sounds, of New Orleans. Entertainment will be provided by none other than New Orleans’ own Renard Boissiere, former Neville Brothers guitarist and current frontman of Nardy Boy. Much more than a cooking class, this will be a night of New Orleans style revelry. Laissez les bons temps rouler!
- Cajun Baked Catfish
- Creole Jambalaya
- Spicy Collard Greens
- Shrimp and Okra Hush Puppies
*Note: This will be a demonstration cooking class only! This is not a hands-on class.
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2 ½ hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.