Thursday March 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$59.99
Nothing beats perfect homemade raviolis! Once you learn how to make classic fresh pasta dough and how to work with it, the choices of fillings are limitless. But, if you are going to make your own ravioli, a plain cheese or beef filling just won’t do. Chef Ray will help you to create two different types of ravioli completely from scratch. You will be creating burrata ravioli with browned butter sage sauce, and a seasoned pork, goat cheese and fuji apple ravioli. Bring a bottle of wine or your favorite beverage to this class
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Date: Thursday, March 7,2019
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes