- This event has passed.
Saturday March 16 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$89.99
Instructor: Chef Daniel Brelsford
In this class, our Chef Instructor will show you the proper techniques to cooking seafood. Learn how to properly select and pan sear scallops, to open clam safely and how to steam a whole lobster to mouth watering perfection.
New England Clam chowder
Lobster sliders with a tarragon slaw
Pan seared scallops with crispy green beans and potato puree
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes