- This event has passed.
December 15, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$89.99
Instead of going out to dinner, we invite you to bring a date, a friend or join us yourself for a fun, hands-on cooking class where you will work with our Chef to create a delicious Steakhouse dinner. Learn tips to preparing a perfectly-cooked steak, making “steakhouse” style mushrooms, and a classic creme brulee. Feel free to bring a bottle of wine or your favorite beverage to complete the dinner experience. In this class, we will prepare and enjoy: Balsamic Butter Steak with Steakhouse mushrooms, Creamy potato Gratin and finish with a warm and fudgy brownie sundae! After class, enjoy some private shopping time and a 10 percent discount on all purchases that evening. Also please choose one of our delicious infused balsamic vinegars as our gift to you!
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Date: Saturday, December 15, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes