- This event has passed.
Warm Winter Breads
December 18, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm$49.99
The smell of bread baking in your home just warms your soul. What’s even better is when you get to enjoy a warm slice fresh from the oven. In this class we will learn the basics of bread making to create beautiful loaves of baked bread to enjoy by themselves or as part of a delicious meal. This will be a hands on cooking class.
In this class, we will prepare and enjoy: No knead bread-Olive oil and Rosemary Focaccia-Pesto Rolls
What you will get with each class:
With each hands-on cooking class at Chef’s Emporium, not only will you receive the instruction of one of our experienced and certified chefs, you will also get copies of all the original recipes used during the class.
- Minimum enrollment must be met for classes to be held and that number is set based on each individual class, please inquire when registering.
- Chef’s classes are 2.5 hours in length, unless otherwise stated
- Depending on class size, you may either work individually or in groups
- After each course, you will enjoy the food you have prepared.
- All class participants receive a 10% discount on in-store purchases the day of their class.
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2018
Time: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
Event Category: Cooking Classes