Selecting your kitchen knives is an important decision. Have you ever wished you could try them out before investing in your new knives? Then Chef’s Emporium has you covered.
We offer a hands-on cutlery station so that you can “test-drive” some of our best knives before making your decision.
Even better, we’re offering a free knife skills class to everyone who buys* a premium brand knife.
FREE Essential Knife Skills Class
Once you’ve purchased* your new knife from our selection of quality name brands including, Wusthof, Shun, Global or Zwilling J.A Henckels, you are invited to join us as our expert instructor helps you become confident at the cutting board with every cook’s most important tool.
You will hone basic knife skills and practice the fundamental cuts for vegetables—mince, dice, brunoise, batonnet and julienne—as well as learn some advanced techniques. You will be working with the most important knife, the chef’s knife or cooks knife, which is the workhorse of the kitchen—next to your hands.
We will also show you how to select other knives that best fits your needs, and share tips for caring and protecting your cutlery investment.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This is a hands-on class with one of our professional chef instructors
- Classes are 2 hours
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back for safety.
- You will enjoy a lite snack with this class.
March 22, 6:30PM – 8:30 PM
April 5, 6:30PM – 8:30PM
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE KNIFE SKILLS CLASS HERE
* NOTE: Valid for knife purchases as of March 1, 2016. Brands included in this offer are: Wusthof, Shun, Global and Zwilling J.A Henckels.