We have a variety of parties to inspire the everyday cook in your child!
Chef’s EMporium offers a variety of fun-filled party themes for kids of many ages. Best of all, our parties are a hands-on cooking experience!
- An experienced and Certified Chef
- Party facilitator to assist in making your child’s birthday party an unforgettable experience
- Exclusive use of our complete in-house kitchen
- Choice of one delicious meal/party theme and all necessary ingredients
- Paper plates, napkins, utensils and cups
- Drinking water
- Set up and clean up … no mess for you to worry about!
While we have a variety of party choices, we are also able to create custom menus and party themes for you and your child. We are more than happy to work with you to create a one of a kind unique hands-on culinary experience for your child’s party. Here are some of our most popular parties:
Birthday Guests split into two teams and compete against each other with the same recipe and secret ingredient. Teams are judged on organization, taste and presentation.
Learn how our chef makes his signature pizza dough, learn to measure ingredients and how yeast works as well as how to knead dough. Learn how to shape dough and top pizza, choosing from a variety of your favorite toppings.
Cook your pizza on a pizza stone…and then, enjoy!
Learn how our chef makes his signature pizza dough, learn to measure ingredients and how yeast works as well as how to knead dough. Learn how to shape dough and fill calzone, choosing from a variety of your favorite fillings.
Cook your calzone on a pizza stone … And then, enjoy!
Learn how we make a pasta dough … chose from fettucine, spaghetti or ravioli.
Learn to fill the ravioli and make a sauce, either tomato sauce or simple alfredo.
Learn to make a garlic butter spread for garlic bread and toast the garlic bread
And then …. Enjoy!
So Much More Than Mac-n-Cheese
Learn to make homemade mac-n-cheese from scratch from the cheesy sauce to yummy add-ins.
Your budding chefs will learn to cook pasta to the proper doneness and choose from a variety of deliciousness such as bacon, chicken, broccoli, peas and onions to customize their perfect mac-n-cheese.
Cookies and Ice Cream
Our chef will teach your child and their friends how to make homemade cookies and also demonstrate how ice cream is made in our gelato/ice cream maker.
While the ice cream is churning, the children will bake their cookies and after they finish they will assemble and enjoy their very own homemade ice cream sandwiches!
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!
Our chef will demonstrate how ice cream is made in our gelato/ice cream maker. While the ice cream is churning, The children will learn to make toppings and after the toppings and ice cream are completed, the children will assemble and enjoy their very own homemade ice cream sundaes!
Fiesta Del Chef’s
Grab your sombrero for a Mexican fiesta! Your child will learn to make either quesadillas or empanadas along with homemade salsa, guacamole and fresh, fried tortilla chips! They’ll end their delicious fiesta with fried ice cream. After they finish they will enjoy their delicious treats!
Available add-ons for any kids party available for your convenience:
- A choice of drinks: Lemonade-fruit punch-soda $2.00 per person (subject to the 10 Child minimum)
- Custom Decorated Cookie Favors $5.00 each (subject to the 10 Child minimum)
- Frosted Cupcakes $3.00 per cupcake (1 dozen minimum)
- Tray of vegetable crudité with signature dips for adults to snack on during the party $25.00 (serves 8)
- Finger sandwich/sandwich wrap tray for adults to snack on during the party $50.00 (serves 8)
- Cheese and cracker tray for adults to snack on during the party $35.00 (serves 8)
- Cupcake decorating $5.00 per child (subject to the 10 child minimum)
- Custom apron decorating $5.00 per child (subject to the 10 child minimum)
What you may provide:
- Any special decorations or paper goods
- If you like, drinks other than water
- Birthday Cake
- If you like, non-edible favors for your guests
The fine print
As with every important event in our lives, it important to cover the fine print to ensure that your child’s birthday is a wonderful experience for you and for them.
- Your party is not reserved until your deposit has been received and your contract has been signed.
- A $150.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date.
- Final headcount and payment is due ONE WEEK PRIOR to your party.
- At least one adult is required to stay at Chef’s Emporium through the duration of your party.
- All parties run for approximately 2 ½ hours.
- Chef’s Emporium is NOT an allergy-safe environment. We use butter, sugar, flour, eggs and tree nuts in our facility. If your child, or any member of the birthday guest list, has food allergies or you have specific allergy concerns, please contact us directly at 203.799.2665 prior to reserving a party. Allergy and dietary accommodations to the menu can be made for an additional charge.
Please call the store and ask for Paige or email Paige@chefsequipmentemporium.com for pricing and availability.