Chef’s Emporium offers a unique culinary cooking experience for your next party or corporate event. Our cooking parties are available for groups of 10-200.
Our complete in-store kitchen was designed to create the perfect teaching and demo environment.Book a hands-on cooking class or relax and let one of our certified chefs demonstrate for your group as you celebrate a birthday, anniversary, bachelorette party, bridal shower—any occasion you can think of! It doesn’t get any better than cooking with friends and family all around!
Chef’s Emporium on-site kitchen is perfect for:
- Birthday parties for kids and adults
- Cooking parties for friends and families
- Client appreciation dinners
- Employee activities
- Non-profit events
Have a smaller group? Consider one of our public cooking classes instead!
PRIVATE EVENT/CLASS POLICIES
- All event/party deposits are non–refundable.
- Allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated at an additional cost
- All Events /class seats are non-refundable, much like a sporting event or theater ticket.
- We require 72 hours advance notice for class cancellations
- If cancelation is necessary (and advance notice is given as outlined above) we will issue you a store credit, in the form of a Chef’s gift card, for the amount of your purchase. This credit is valid for future event/class registrations or purchases from our store or our website.
- No exceptions can be made to this policy.
- Please note that Chef’s Emporium does not cancel classes/events due to inclement weather.
- In the event that Chef’s does cancels a class/event, a FULL REFUND will be given and you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Chef’s Emporium reserves the right to cancel classes at their discretion if classes do not meet minimum enrollment.
Please call the store and ask for Coral or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.